Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Briefly.

Second round.

Number one:

Praise the Lord!
One fellow at one of the ministry things has been healed of brain cancer. It was there, now it's gone.
Thank you, Jesus. =)

Number two:

There is something which has been coming to mind as a possibility for pursuit which utterly...no idea. A particular ungodly practice which goes on in this area in certain places which call themselves churches. And it keeps crossing my mind that it needs to be cleared up.

Cleaned out.

So, I'm praying for the Lord to move. In whatever way is His will, in that instance. And if it's His will for their to be visitation, then it'll be by His will entirely that such a thing will manifest and, beyond that, be pursued. Because there is no way. Absolutely no way. Only by His will, direct.

Many, many prayers please.

Because nothing within me wants to go, but if it's His will, I will.

I'd completely forgotten about them until people started talking about them in church. And then, last week, group leader mentioned "if it's your assignment to go to such a place"...

...but no rushing. He's going to have to take me by the hand and lead me to, into, and through.

No idea. Absolutely none. Just...housecleaning?

Our Heavenly Father's house is a house of prayer.
It's just utterly beyond me to even begin to conceive of logistics.
I keep praying about the possibility that I'm entirely mistaken.

Number three:

Need more sermon-time and Bible-reading again.
And prayer.

Always, prayer.
Always.

Lord willing. =)

No comments: