Friday, November 28, 2014

No signs shall be given.

I so want to write about all the things the Lord has done this week. So many, many things--the miraculous, amongst a small crowd of medical experts, even. Four doctors, two nurses...alternately, also two professing Christians...plus me, between the all...and, then also, the one whom prayer was given on account...then unresponsive, now recovering.

As was given Sunday, now further given to all those two crowds, in prayerful authority--even as they were standing still and awaiting what was to come...making of decisions, even...asking for consent... ...then, was told them all the one direct similarity between the medical profession and the Christian walk--we are not to mourn signs of life. We must never, never, ever grieve signs of life. Support them. Reinforce them. Do not grieve, where there are signs of life! Be grateful and strive to flourish them, instead!

And the grace of God, exceeding comprehension. Always. So very, very good.

His goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. I am just exceedingly happy and overcome with gratitude, for all He has done and is doing and will continue to do. He has anointed me with the incomprehensible, limitless blessing of His Presence and His purposes--His calling, even as there's no knowledge held to what end all goes, there's no questioning His will as supreme. Even so far as knowing that He always prepares and provides sustenance for me--even when surrounded by enemies and those who would seek to oppress and destroy me, He is there providing my every need, even protecting so that they can't eternally harm. Even if they were to destroy my body, they cannot touch my soul--the Lord is its keeper. So, I don't fear. His power, sovereignty, strength, wisdom, love, divine presence and absolute glory comfort me beyond measure...such that, even when literally facing death...even when walking the halls of death, even when passing through the darkest hours which death would call its own...I can't fear. He comforts me, guiding me into deeper comprehension unto perfect realization of His love--that which denotes that no harm will befall, lest it be to His glory and yet all which comes only does so as within His will, whether direct or permissive. He leads me in all ways which are to His glory. He corrects me when I err, He rebukes me when I overstep my bounds or transgress His commandments or will. For His own name's sake, as I am one of His, He guides me into all goodness and right doing.  Beyond comprehension, unto humility and such gratitude...oh, such gratitude. Loving Him so dearly, for He so loves me. Even so deeply loved as that He has given for rivers of living water, ever springing forth within my soul. Thirsting for His righteousness, hungering for His word...and He has given me drink, from that living water which ever flows...and He has led me into a pasture of such goodness, giving me eat of Himself--the bread of life, satisfying all hunger. So, to rest in such satisfaction of desires...He is so good, to lead me to rest and succor beyond measure. And always to satisfy further hunger and thirst on such as is His, I know that I'll never lack. I'll never want for anything, because He's my provider. He's my guide. He is my keeper, my handler, my master, my savior, my deliverer, my redeemer...my shepherd is my Lord. Greatly to be feared. Greatly to be loved. Duly to be obeyed and honored and glorified and forever praised. Jesus is my shepherd, and His voice is the sweetest sound. Oh, just to hear Him always more clearly, and to hear Him without ever ceasing! Deeper, deeper revelation of the Lord! To know and be known, evermore nearly and dearly. ...the only one who matters, truly, even as love extends to all.

Jesus is so good. Beyond comprehension. He takes care of those who are His in ways which are completely supernatural and which exceed one's ability to conceive of...and, just always does so. Always, He brings me into places where my every need is filled in ways which are so thorough and excessive of my most elaborate hopes...the love He shows me in how He responds to my needs, supernaturally fulfilled...His love is so absolutely earth-shatteringly precious and wonderful that it humbles and completely fills every need, itself really. Just His love, directly experienced, is enough to live on. Evermore truly.

I keep praying that He reveals Himself further to each of us, that we all come into a deeper, more constant, more blatant fellowship with Him...daily, hourly, minute by minute.
To spend every moment of every day fellowshipping with Him is entirely possible. All thing are possible through Christ, who strengthens and sustains me.

Today, in addition to everything else He's done, He's given me three directly pertinent messages. The latter of which I'm going to share on G+, and possibly Facebook.

Which...the Facebook connection is very curious, now. I haven't been on Facebook in nearly a month. Can't go. Not allowed. And, if He doesn't want me on there, I'm not going. Because it was definitely being a trial, just going there. But...He's been letting me/directing me to send stuff in, still. Sermons, with testimony written in.

Maybe on there too, then.

Hm. Commented on the video. I always like it when that's a given course, in response to such things which are a direct blessing from the Lord--to publicly acknowledge, testify, pray, and all.

I may actually get to sleep for a while, tonight. =) Not sure, yet, but...honestly, I don't want to sleep. Sleeping equates to less time for fellowship with the Lord, less time seeking Him. Less time praying. And, if He will be so good as to bless me so, I'm really hoping and praying for a means and method of surviving and thriving with absolute minimal sleep. ...sleep just seems like such a strange thing, when I could be praying, instead.

People do think I'm completely insane, a lot of the time. But...whatever. Nothing new. Only, at least now, the foundation upon which all the peculiarities are founded is Christ. He is Truth. So, why should it matter what they think? If He bids me or permits me to testify to His mercy, His grace, His love, His power...His majesty and holiness...

Then, yes. Always yes. And amen, then.

God bless you all.
Much love to you.
May the love of Christ spring forth in new and emboldening ways within your heart of hearts, then sprouting forth into all aspects of your life evermore truly and evocatively. As for all of us, then.

God bless you and keep you.

No comments: