Monday, November 3, 2014

But, briefly.

Jesus

Yeshua HaMashiach

Name above all names. Lord of All, Christ Almighty, Savior of all nations. King of Kings. Wonderful.

I want to have his name tattooed, a statement that I'm His. And that's an absurd idea, for so many reasons, but it keeps crossing my mind that when or if there are concentration camps, it would be so nice to be able to have that name always in sight. And always a visible reminder of who I am. I am His. Apart from that, i'm nothing.

It's been on my mind for the past few months, but there are complications over placement. First impulse is to have it emblazoned over my heart. Only, there's no way that area is going to be either exposed or touched. So, no. But, on my hand.

It may never happen. Probably won't. As unnecessary, really. His Words are written on my heart, for having ever known Him and believing. For having called out in duress, always answered.

He has always helped me. And there's no way of explaining that--it makes no sense to me.

Maybe that's what the predestination is about. He knows those who would ever become and remain His sheep, and so keeps them for Himself, even to the point of salvation?

Because it's not a matter of predestination negating free will. He's not like that.
Just...from everything understood, He's not at all bound by time, as we are. More recent impression has been that He can be and in simultaneously in all yesterdays, today, and forever. Beyond time, is one way to maybe think of it.

So, He knows who will and who won't. He knows.

But then, I could be entirely wrong on that count. Just...there's no way to explain the mercies He's shown me over the course of my entire life, given that this past year has constituted the time at which my surrender was finally come, calling out to Him in despair to save me from this world and save me from myself.

He had to've known, beforehand. Or...maybe I was saved when I was young and just...apostasized?
Because chastisements have certainly been lifelong, as well. Part of mercy, yes.

It doesn't matter to know. Just to know Him.
He is everything.

No comments: