Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Minor Things and Apologetics

Just one foot in front of the other--one step at a time. And I'm sure it doesn't glorify the Lord terribly much to be so maudlin, but I know He'll bring me back around. He does, continually.

Been really regretting disclosing somewhat of my waking hours to people, of late--since having done so, it's been more and more a struggle to wake up, again. And I need the time with the Lord in the mornings.

Not sure if there might be complications due to beginning to fall ill again, or whether it may have something to do with eating bread daily for nearly a week, now--both of which may be related, too.

Going to start over again, with the videos to watch.

Thus far, the apologist who's been the most helpful and accessible is Michael Ramsden. Probably because He evangelizes are part of the all.

I was thinking this video is one I'd watched before, but listening...maybe not this specific video, though:


I did not want to study apologetics and still can't generally remember even 1/3 of what's been heard over and over and over again. The Lord has used these things, though...to put doubts in my own mind out of my misery and as help in discussing reality with others more clearly and succinctly (at times). 

So many things. 

Been feeling very weird all day. Started after the nearly five hour contact on Friday which contained all the many threats, insinuations, and mockery--as soon as leaving the presence of the one through whom all was coming, feeling lightheaded, almost like difficulty staying conscious...just feeling very strange. Been feeling that way again today, and now. All day, off and on. Again, almost like passing out, with things going to the weird colors.

It's why I've been wondering if I've been coming down with a cold or something. Not that colds usually entail feeling this way. 

Has been reminding me that I've been praying for direction on what to do of final effects, for over a year.

Wrote out an unofficial thing in the midst of last bout with what seemed certain to end me, in the spring. So, I'm due for another bout. Apparently.

Time to go lay down. After taking care of typing a few things up.

Yes, need sleep. 



No comments: